Company Overview: Founded in 2008, The Flow Group has always stayed committed to our one simple goal - to help businesses save money on their mailing and fulfilment, reduce their stress during big projects and ultimately increase their revenue and profits. Over the years, we have experienced continual growth and now comprise three award-winning brands:
- Flow Fulfilment - First established in 2008, Flow Fulfilment is our founding business. We provide efficient and accurate bespoke fulfilment across a wide range of services, including Contract Packing, Direct Mail and Pick & Pack.
- Mr Flyer - Mr Flyer joined The Flow Group in 2020 and has continued to be an expert print marketing agency, specialising in leaflet distribution campaigns. Mr Flyer sells on a consultative approach, competing on adding the most value. This marketing-focused approach has led to multiple prestigious business awards.
- The Personal Print Portal - Acquired in December 2020, TPPP is the latest addition to our Group. TPPP is a SaaS platform that provides fully personalised portals for businesses to make managing their printing needs simpler, faster and more personal.
Purpose: The core purpose of a Sales Consultant is to educate, advise and provide solutions for new leads and existing customers to build their business as simply as possible.
Core Values: Every new lead or existing client should come away convinced about our core values:
- “This will build my business.”
- “This is a no-brainer decision.”
- “I was advised and educated, rather than sold to.”
Brand Promise: Everything we do is to make life simpler, faster and cheaper for our new leads and existing customers.
Key Responsibilities: As a sales consultant at The Flow Group, you will be given an opportunity to gain invaluable knowledge across such dynamic fields as direct marketing, fulfilment and print. Your main responsibility will be to effectively convey and continuously demonstrate our core values to both new prospects and existing clients, which will typically include such tasks as:
- Contact new inbound leads primarily via phone and email to discuss their needs, identify their goals and advise them on the most appropriate solutions to help grow their businesses.
- Maintain rapport with existing clients by assisting them in tracking the ROI of their marketing solutions, offering new insights and developing creative solutions to maximise the potential of their marketing efforts.
- Be proactive in adding value to clients by out-of-the-box problem-solving to contribute to their overall success beyond just closing a sale.
- Examine demographic data and JICMail statistics to formulate effective direct marketing campaigns for businesses of various sizes across the UK (and occasionally worldwide).
- Liaise with relevant internal functions and key suppliers to ensure prompt execution of clients' orders.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operation and monitoring the efficiency of our print management platform, The Personal Print Portal.
Contribute to the Team:
- Assist other colleagues with their duties where needed.
- Help ensure the office is presentable.
- Contribute to strategy as a whole, particularly sales and marketing, including blog writing, social media posts and PR.
- Attend and contribute to 1-on-1 and department meetings.
- Attend staff socials as much as possible.
- Partake in internal and external training covering our services and performance enhancement (e.g. sales training, creating effective artwork).
KPIs: A Sales Consultant's KPIs are:
- Value of GP from sales p/m
- No. of multi-stage campaigns signed p/m
- No. of 5* testimonials received p/m
Basic Job Details
Start Date: From w/c 20/06/22.
Contract: Permanent, with a three month probation period.
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours p/w, Monday - Friday.
Salary: Starting at £22,000, plus bonuses.
On successfully passing your probation period, you will also be entitled to join our Pension Scheme.