As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success, we are looking to appoint a full-time Warehouse Supervisor.
Company Overview: Founded in 2008, The Flow Group has always stayed committed to our one simple goal - to help businesses save money on their mailing and fulfilment, reduce stress during big projects and ultimately increase their revenue and profits. Over the years, we have experienced continual growth and now comprise three multi-award-winning brands: Flow Fulfilment, Mr Flyer and The Personal Print Portal.
The role of the warehouse supervisor is to ensure that the whole goods in/out procedure runs in accordance with the company procedures/ policies and guidelines. You will learn and apply our internal processes resulting in a safe, efficient and pleasant working environment and delivering high-quality service to our clients.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to:
- Be able to check deliveries quickly and accurately
- Ensure all delivery notes are dated, signed and stored correctly
- Ensure shortages and over reports are completed on the day of delivery
- Always follow company procedures and work in a safe manner
- To be able to organise and retrieve stock in the warehouse
- Load and unload goods from delivery vans and lorries
- Record any damaged, missing or faulty goods
- General day to day maintenance of warehouse
- Use computerised systems, barcode scanners and other technology to record the movement of goods
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate with good numeric skills
- Ability to work at speed with accuracy
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- FLT Licence
What's in it For You?
· Competitive salary starting at £20,000
· Opportunity to advance salary with rewarding bonuses
· Regular salary reviews
· Coaching, mentoring and development opportunities
· Social events throughout the year
· Team building days out
· Refer a friend scheme (seasonal)
· Contributory company pension scheme
· Onsite parking
· Cycle to work scheme
Basic Job Details
Start date: From w/c 20/06/2022
Contract: Permanent, with three month probation period
Hours: Full time, 40 hours p/w Monday – Friday
On successfully passing your probation period, you will also be entitled to join our pension scheme.
To apply please email our HR Manager: [email protected]