As a result of our expansion plans and continued ongoing success, we are looking to appoint a full-time Warehouse Apprentice.
Company Overview: Founded in 2008, The Flow Group has always stayed committed to our one simple goal - to help businesses save money on their mailing and fulfilment, reduce stress during big projects and ultimately increase their revenue and profits. Over the years, we have experienced continual growth and now comprise three multi-award-winning brands: Flow Fulfilment, Mr Flyer and The Personal Print Portal.
The role of the warehouse apprentice is to ensure that the whole goods in/out procedure run in accordance with the company procedures/ policies and guidelines. You will learn and apply our internal processes resulting in a safe, efficient and pleasant working environment and delivering high-quality service to our clients.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to:
- Be able to check deliveries quickly and accurately
- Ensure all delivery notes are dated, signed and stored correctly
- Ensure shortages and over reports are completed on the day of delivery
- Always follow company procedures and work in a safe manner
- To be able to organise and retrieve stock in the warehouse
- Load and unload goods from delivery vans and lorries
- Record any damaged, missing or faulty goods
- General day-to-day maintenance of the site, and make sure it is in good order.
- Use computerised systems, barcode scanners and other technology to record the movement of goods
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
· Performs general repairs that do not require a specialised technician.
· Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate with good numeric skills
- Ability to work at speed with accuracy
- Effective oral and written communication skills
· Knowledge of general repair or a willingness to learn
· Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
· Proactive approach to workload
What's in it For You?
· Competitive salary
· Opportunity to advance salary with rewarding bonuses
· Regular salary reviews
· Coaching, mentoring and development opportunities
· Social events throughout the year
· Team building days out
· Refer a friend scheme (seasonal)
· Contributory company pension scheme
· Onsite parking
· Cycle to work scheme
Basic Job Details
Start date: From w/c 08/08/2022
Contract: Permanent, with three month probation period
Hours: Full time, 40 hours p/w Monday – Friday
To apply, please email [email protected]